ohmigod i'm back again
For those of you not familiar with that awe-inspiring lyric, it is none other than my favorite band of all time . . . the Backstreet Boys. In any case, I am back after a very extended break, which included a hop across the pond and another hop to California. Europe was outstanding, I visited Switzerland, England and Ireland. I got to see the McGraths that are still in Ireland and they were incredibly hospitable. Suzanne's kids are so adorable, quite a handful as well. I went back to CA for 3 weeks and was able to cruise down to San Diego (stopping along the way to see the Trues and Rachel). Heather and I spent NYE with a pleasant buzz at a PB dive bar. I returned to a surprisingly mild climate in DC (I think we hit 50 degrees today). Benji and Nancy made an appearance here on Saturday night, very good to see them. I have been enjoying all my free time now that I am unemployed, but we will see how long I can last w/o any income. I have taken up knitting and am quite excited to complete my first piece, not sure when that will be as I have had to start over at least 6 times. Will, I am trying to head back to CA for your arrival back in the states, hopefully I won't have a job and will have the money to do so. Well, I am going to head home, I can only access the internet at a cafe now, the sucker that we were "borrowing" wireless from in our apartment had the audacity to move or turn off their connection. Hmph. Hopefully you will be done carting around inflated Iraqis soon. Take care and hurry home!!!! love-@

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home