Wednesday, October 20, 2004

braindead

I have been sitting in front of the computer for about 8 hours now and I am unable to come up with a clever title, sorry to disappoint.
Things here are as fine as can be. The surprise parties were indeed grand times, kudos to both planners. It was excellent to have both sides of the family together at one time. The Allum-Poon sisters and brother were their normal boisterous selves. Good to see some things don't change.
My parents came to DC last weekend, we did all the touristy things and visited their old schools where they were able to reminisce a bit, oh yeah, and we ate. Also caught Cirque du Soleil, and it was pretty fantastic. I missed my opportunity to be on national television to hang with the parents. A show called Ambush Makeover wanted to make me over, but alas I had to decline. I was slightly insulted when I saw on the website that they help "fashion victims", oh well, c'est la vie.
I am heading to Chicago in a couple of weeks to paint that town red and then I may be off to Nantucket the week after that to visit a friend . . . my first taste of New England.
The weather here is caca lately, cloudy and chilly. I can only hope that winter waits a bit longer to descend upon the nation's capital. I am not fully recovered from last winter yet. I may try to go to Costa Rica to escape sometime this winter. We will see. Well, that is all I have to report for now. Hope this finds you all well. Take extra special good care of yourself, Will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home