Friday, September 24, 2004

Slacker

I have been terrible about posting blogs, so solly, but to my credit, I am the only member of my immediate family that has posted, hopefully my calling them out will get them in gear. Any-hoo, hope all is well over in Iraq, or as well as can be. Fall has somewhat arrived in DC, that is to say the humidity is gone which makes things quite pleasant. I recently moved to a 2 BR apartment in a much more colorful area of DC. The move was a fiasco, but things are much better now. It looks like the magazine I work at will either be closing or will be sold in the next couple of months so I may be looking for a job soon. I am going to try to do some traveling before getting a new job, Europe or South America seem to be calling my name, but we will see if I have a traveling partner. I have been going to quite a few concerts lately, some better than others, but it is great to see live music. Well, that is a brief update on what is going on here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home